Monday, October 12, 2009

on being self-centered...



oh my god! and not like omg...but falling to my knees saying "oh!... my god!"
 in my daily perusing of blog-y goodness i ran across this...
{click here}
i *so* needed to hear these words!
i have a fifteen year old daughter, a fifteen month old son, a ton of emotional baggage
& a burning desire to make it all work.

i am living my dream.

getting to be a housewife & a mother is what i have always wanted from life.

 but i find myself spending alot of time in my studio being "selfish".
creating & playing, spending lots of time on me.

i have learned that i really need this time though,
time to keep myself somewhat sane,
balanced, so that i can perform for my family the various multitude of daily tasks that need doing.
because we all know...
if i don't do these things they don't get done! lol
so it is really uplifting to think that i just might be on to something.
{maybe self is the center of balance?}

i think i'm gonna go play in my room!

No comments: