Wednesday, October 28, 2009

blah bla-blah blah blah....


I am having a serious case of the Blahs.
i don't know why... wish i wasn't.
but i am.
i feel like the picture above, grey and lumpy & kinda stormy!
i have tried pulling myself up by the bootstraps...
i have tried "tough love", telling myself i am silly for feeling this way & to just put on my big girl panties and get over it.
i have tried to focus on all the wonderful things in my life.
i have tried pampering myself.
i've tried chocolate...
hot tea...
comfort food...
playing with the baby...
lovin on my joshie...
studio time...
hottub...

but..... nothin.
zip.
zilch.
nada.
the blahs just keep creeping in.
the unsinkable, unshakable blahs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

janehope said...

The chinese say that when this happens, you must do nothing. Nothing. Sit and wait. Sit and do not
make plans or of the future. You must wait and see what is about to
happen. This is time to rest. I have had this same affliction all week.
Today I went to the bookstore. NOthing looked good enough to read.
I did not want to think. I found the
art blog book but have just looked at pictures. My fav mag. Dwell, same thing. Looked at pictures. Tried to watch movie. Started it 3 times. I need to just stop and look out the window and wait.......

Jennifer said...

well then, i'm right on task then lol haven't done anything in so long it seemed like i never would again....