Monday, May 10, 2010

something new!


ok, so....
i have my very own website! {ta-da!}
www.wix.com/skred76/jenniferhope
i found this really cool program called wix where you can build your own site visually, like a collage! and i just got carried away. so now i have an entire website devoted to all things jenn! 
i know, i know....it does seem a bit narcissistic but it's meant to be a sort of expanded business card / get to know the artist type of thing.
i am just a girl/mom/wife/daughter who only happens to be in her thirties (and, incidentally, realized the other day that in a few short years, ready or not, she would actually be in her forties. yikes.)  who has a crazy real life... a life that is a woefully disordered  and wondrously charmed melee of experiences... so i thought i'd share! anyways....  i digress.
so!
this is me shamelessly plugging my website...{oh and my blog...and my etsy shop...}

No comments: