Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here are a couple of my original layouts.
They are both in the "feely" album.

This one still needs the journaling...
I love the self-photo of Josh


I wanted to keep the flower stem that was "growing" up this page,
so I used my craft-knife & cut around the edges of it
and then slid the graph paper underneath .


The journaling on this page was a happy accident...
I wanted to see if the brown pen looked right
so I wrote on some scraps & then laid them on the page to see
& I ended up liking how it looked
so I chalked the edges to pop them a bit.
I really like the dimension it gives it.


This flower was why I bought this paper so
I wanted to make sure it stood out.
I embossed it & then added some
shimmer and embossed it again.
It is very "feely"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: