Monday, May 9, 2011

 for mothers day this year my little family honored me with some wonderful gifts... gifts that are so much more than the object they physically are. sami gave me time spent laughing together (which is so important to a mother of  a teenaged girl), almost an hour of distracting the the brother at the greenhouse so i could perambulate & browse & choose some new lovelies for my garden AND one of her wonderful heart/spirit paintings. josh presented me with my very own and oft longed for serger machine... and time to putter in the garden in peace. all so very important things in a mothers life. the tools of my trade really... flowers and plants to beautify our outdoor spaces, art for the indoors, a useful tool to beautify my house and hopefully our bodies with lovingly made fun things from the studio... and the peace of mind and spirit to enjoy it all!

No comments: