Tuesday, April 7, 2009

let me bring you up to speed

ok... I know it has been forever since I posted but there has been lots going on.


My bff Kate came up from Albuquerque for one weekend...we ended up running into our old friend Boots at Target & invited him down for some drinks & hanging out.

My mom came over from Montana the weekend before... it was all very unplanned lol
a friend of hers had a thing to go to in the Cities so she just caught a ride with her & got to stay for the weekend & play with the boy. *incidentally this was my fav pic from the bunch but the light was bad so I played with it & this is what I came up with.*

Lars & I on our first spring walk! It was so beautiful that day & it felt so good to be out...
the next day we had a blizzard & it has been cold & nasty ever since...
that was 2 weeks ago. ><

Lars tryin out his cousins rocking horse... he was a pro! He held on & rocked without falling off...we may have a rider on our hands. lol



*
so I will try to post more often now... no promises though! lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: